Guided Tour in the Abbey
Guided tours begin in the TriCollis Visitor’s Center.
A local guide shows our guests the accessible parts of the monastery: the church, the crypt, the cloisters and the library. From March to November a temporary exhibition can be visited on the ground floor of the library building.
English- and German-speaking groups visiting the Abbey are led by local guides of TriCollis Visitor’s Center in English or German languages. The group’s own guide can translate Hungarian guiding into languages other than English or German.
Audio self guide is also available in the following languages: Hungarian, German, English, French, Italian, Russian, Slovak, Polish, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese and Spanish.
For more information about the schedule, see opening times.
The duration of the guided tour is approximately 90-120 minutes. Tickets can be bought at the Visitors' Entrance.
|Admission fees including guided tour in English or German (the tickets must be paid at least for 15 persons)|
|Adults during liturgical occasions only||2.300 Ft|
|Students*, seniors over 65**||2.100 Ft|
|Students, seniors over 65 during liturgical occasions only||1.700 Ft|
|Family (2 adults and max. 4 persons with discount tickets - students, seniors)||6.400 Ft|
|Family during liturgical occasions only||4.600 Ft|
- * children from 6 to 18 and full-time students with valid student cards,
**over 65 with valid ID
- children under 6 years– excl. tastings,
- teachers accompanying school groups (1 free per 10 paying children),
- tour guides and bus drivers accompanying groups
- tour guides
- press associates,
- guests with disabilities and a companion ticket (1 person) according to the Hungarian law: Act XXVI of 1998 § 4 (a)
- ICOM and ICOMOS card holders
K&H, MKB and OTP Széchenyi Pihenőkártya are accepted (3rd pocket).
TriCollis Booking Office
Phone: + 36 96 570 191
Cell: + 36 30 412 3086